CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up


Friday
I spent they day shopping, running errands and enjoying the sunshine!!  I worked that afternoon for a few hours and it was like the flood gates opened when I got there. They said I wasn't allowed to work Friday afternoons anymore if I was going to make it that busy!!  

Saturday
How funny is this!!!  I seriously laughed out loud!!
I went to wash my car and it ended up being an all day affair because it took me two different car washes to actually get a semi clean car and then came home and got it squeaky clean!!  I love a clean car!

Pretty car wash colors!!

Love me some Sex and the City!!!  
I had a night in, by myself and watched a bunch of The Good Wife and read.  
Sunday
I got up and went to church then went to my friend Jessica's baby shower. 
All of the girls from work at her shower!!  

0 comments: