CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

I don't remember what day this was but that is my BFF's dog trying to lick me! She is crazy!!
 
I finally hit 10,000 steps!!
 
Friday
It was hair appointment day and then I went to get some groceries.  I just wanted to drink some wine and chill for the night.
 

How fun would it be to have this!?!
My wild and crazy Friday night!!
Saturday
I got up and cleaned up the house and packed up all my things to head home.  I sat down and saw that The Notebook was on and I sat there and watched the whole thing, then I saw that New Moon was on and The Notebook was on again also.  That meant I stayed and finally got to my own house around 5.
My iPad cord looked like a pretzel when I picked it up
 
My poor plant looked like this when I got home Saturday....it's already looking better
I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow....the work week always comes back around so quick!

0 comments: