CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I helped my BFF at her new house with the rest of her family.  They got a new kitten and were trying to come up with a name for him.  I texted this picture to my family and got lots of name ideas, they ended up choosing Louie Storm!  Haha!!  I'm pretty sure Kelsey came up with Louie!  He is so sweet and tolerates the 2 year old carrying him around all the time!
Saturday
I went with them to watch a parade the next day.

He wasn't too thrilled to be out there....it was hot in those uniforms!
I went back to there house and worked on the new house with them.  We did a lot of demolition...we tore down wall after wall of drywall!  It was really fun!!   We were worn out so we just hung out that night.
Sunday
Niki is doing a bootcamp and they were going to be starting a cleanse on Monday so we found it on pinterest and I decided to do it with her.  I went to the grocery to get everything I would need for this week.
 
I found new iPhone cases that I bought probably over a year ago!