CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving week wasn't only about Thanksgiving this year because we were finding out if Baby P was a boy or a girl on the Wednesday before!!!  Everything that could be pink or blue was pink or blue!!  It was so fun!!


Yep, that's blue icing in there!!
It's a BOY!!!!
On the morning of Thanksgiving my sisters and I went to run the Turkey Day 5k. 
We saw some of our cousins there and decided we will continue to do this together!!



Considering I don't run really at all, I was pretty proud of my time!!  LOL!!  Maybe 2015 will be better!


I didn't take a single picture on Thanksgiving and this is after the second time we went out Black Friday Shopping!!
When I got home I decided to put these out since it was so nice outside!
Oh and I'm going back to school!!!

0 comments: